Jump to content
- Share and learn: talk about projects, working methods and management in your organisation and get inspiration from your host.
- Take the initiative: If you see opportunities for joint actions on political or cultural level, suggest them to your host and home organisation. You are the one who knows both.
- Meet other people outside the office where you are placed and get to know a foreign culture.
- Use and develop your language capacities.
- Travelling abroad, meeting and working with other people is a great personal experience.