STAMP - Shared Training Activities for Music Professionals
We are happy to announce that the EMC has been successful in applying for an ERASMUS+ grant for the project STAMP Shared Training Activities for Music Professionals. STAMP responds to a need voiced by professionals in the music sector for greater professional training and the related process of lifelong learning and will aim at
- Developing exemplary tools for vocational training (workshop models, guidelines for mentors and trainers, guidelines for staff mobility), made available in an online platform.
- Improving employability and entrepreneurship within the music sector in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe.
The project will build upon and further develop the offers already provided by higher education institutions in the region, as well as by music organisations outside the formal education sector. The proposed activities will be organised around five main themes, for which different types of training models will be produced:
- Entrepreneurship (Online Course)
- Festival and Event Management (Model for work-based training)
- Audience Development (guidelines, site-visite)
- Social inclusion (training for working with disadvantaged / underprivileged youth)
- Networking and International Cooperation (model summer course)
The activities will include physical and online meetings of project partners, workshops, site visits of on-going activities, internal and external communication, and dissemination of project results. An online learning platform will offer MOOCs, (Massive Open Online Courses), webinars, guidelines as well as build up a community of trainers and learners in the field of professional training in the music sector. By implementing these activities, the STAMP project will advocate for a better recognition of skills obtained in a non-formal learning environment.
The EMC has brought together the following partners experienced in providing training for music professionals:
- Unison – Croatian Music organisation
- Latvian Music Council
We are all very much looking for to an exciting STAMP project period from October 2016 until December 2018. We will inform you regularly about the further developments; for further information don’t hesitate to get in contact with Isabel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.