The EMC and all STAMP partners are happy to celebrate with you the publication of our STAMP work.
After two years of hard work, we are proud to share the STAMP developed tools, guidelines & online training on how to transform one's career with music.
STAMP responds to a need voiced by professionals in the music sector for greater professional training and the related process of lifelong learning and aimed at
- Developing exemplary tools for vocational training (workshop models, guidelines for mentors and trainers), made available on the STAMP website.
- Improving employability and entrepreneurship within the music sector in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe by networking opportunities and workshops.
The project builds upon and further develops the offers already provided by higher education institutions in the region, as well as by music organisations outside the formal education sector. The activities were organised around five main themes, for which different types of training models were produced:
- Entrepreneurship (Online Course)
- Festival and Event Management (Model for work-based training)
- Audience Development (guidelines, site-visite)
- Social inclusion (handbook for working with disadvantaged / underprivileged youth)
- Networking and International Cooperation (online course and workshop)
The activities included physical and online meetings of project partners, workshops, site visits of on-going activities, internal and external communication, and dissemination of project results. An online learning platform is available here with online courses, webinars, guidelines. The STAMP project built up a community of trainers and learners in the field of professional training in the music sector through the workshops and connected learning platforms. By implementing these activities, the STAMP project advocated for a better recognition of skills obtained in a non-formal learning environment.
All material is now online here
Read our last newsletter on the STAMP tools and guidelines here
The EMC has brought together the following partners experienced in providing training for music professionals: