Please click here for the official website.
We are happy to announce that the EMC was successful in its application for an ERASMUS+ grant for the project STAMP Shared Training Activities for Music Professionals.
STAMP responds to a need voiced by professionals in the music sector for greater professional training and the related process of lifelong learning and will aim at
- Developing exemplary tools for vocational training (workshop models, guidelines for mentors and trainers), made available in an online platform.
- Improving employability and entrepreneurship within the music sector in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe.
The project builds upon and further develops the offers already provided by higher education institutions in the region, as well as by music organisations outside the formal education sector. The activities are organised around five main themes, for which different types of training models are being produced:
- Entrepreneurship (Online Course)
- Festival and Event Management (Model for work-based training)
- Audience Development (guidelines, site-visite)
- Social inclusion (training for working with disadvantaged / underprivileged youth)
- Networking and International Cooperation (model summer course)
The activities include physical and online meetings of project partners, workshops, site visits of on-going activities, internal and external communication, and dissemination of project results. An online learning platform has offered MOOCs, (Massive Open Online Courses), webinars, guidelines as well as builds up a community of trainers and learners in the field of professional training in the music sector. By implementing these activities, the STAMP project advocates for a better recognition of skills obtained in a non-formal learning environment.
Check out the webinars here!
The EMC has brought together the following partners experienced in providing training for music professionals:
We are all very much excited to have the STAMP project going on from October 2016 until December 2018. We will inform you regularly about the further developments; for further information don’t hesitate to get in contact with Isabel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.