Register using the form below
You will find the main conditions of the programme below:
→ Dates & length of the exchange: 2-7 days between October 2018 and end of April 2019
→ Peer choice:
• only one of the participating organisations (sending or hosting) will have to be a direct member of the EMC
• find the full list of EMC members here
• all participants shall be staff or board members of the organisation and we encourage younger individuals to apply as the exchange will be mostly a learning experience
• the participants will have to organise their exchange themselves: check availability, possible learning topics (e.g. communication, event management, membership engagement, etc.)
• If you already have a foreseen exchange partner, only one of the participant will have to register
→ Bursary conditions:
Upon submission of all original invoices, tickets, boarding passes & EMC reimbursement form
• reimbursement of up to 300€ travel costs (round-trip)
• reimbursement of around 300€ accommodation and meal costs (depending on what is available and where the exchange will take place)
Each participants will have to fill in a report and it is recommended to film a video on their experience. Watch previous staff exchange experiences here.
Never miss the latest news related to EU policies, further education and more.